A classic wardrobe is never without:
- A little black dress - We think the more the merrier.
- A little white dress
- A classic tweed Chanel-style jacket
- A well tailored blazer (navy/black/beige/off-white)
- A beige trench coat/camel's hair coat
- Classic pumps (black/neutral/grey/red)
- Classic ballet flats (black/beige/red/pink)
- A pair of well fitted denim jeans
- A pair of white jeans
- A pair of tailored black pants
- A pair of cigarette pants
- A gingham shirt
- A white dress shirt
- A striped shirt
- A cashmere sweater, pull-over
- A cashmere sweater, cardigan
- A pair of tortoise shell sunglasses
- A leopard print anything (bag/coat/shoes)
- A nice silk scarf (to be worn many ways)
- Classic patterns (stripes/houndstooth/check/tartan)
While classic colors are grey, black, navy, white and beige, these are often punctuated by bright pops of red, yellow, pink, green and blues.
Great ideas from HERE...